Admission Process at PFSMC
Admission Process at Parmanand Fire Engineering & Safety Management College
- Duly filled application form along with the below listed documents is to be submitted.
- Eight passport size recent photographs.
- Two sets of attested xerox copies of mark sheets of the recent education completed With Orignal
- Two sets of attested xerox copies of school leaving certificate/passing certificate(H.S.C./S.S.C.)/date of birth Certificate.
- Employment certificate for working personnel coming through their Firms/Organisations/Institutions, etc.
- Organisation Certificate to be produce while reporting to College.
- A Demand Draft of part payment/admission fee in favor of "PERMANAND FIRE SAFETY & MANAGEMENT COLLEGE", payable at AURANGABAD (Maharashtra) must be submitted along with the admission form.
- NO FORM WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PART PAYMENT/ADMISSION FEE.
- Note : On line Enq cum Registration form (soft copy) to submitted & Hard copy with above mentioned documents send by Reg. post or Courier to above mentioned college address.
See the complete range of PFSMC courses for Admissions.