- Admission Process
PFSMC has following eligibility criteria:
- Eligibility criteria and duration are subject to change if found necessary.
- 10th Pass, 12th Pass (any stream),Diploma Pass (any stream), B.Sc.,B.Com.,B.A. Graduates,Engineering Graduates candidate from recognised educational Board/University /Society is entitled for admission to these courses.
- No entrance examination. (Interview)
- No Payment Seats /No Donations.
- Admissions are open on "First Come First Serve" basis.
- The applicant should have clean track record throughout his academic in school / college/ service/ post education life.
- All those service personnel who are already engaged with their jobs and are vigorous to join this field for bright future.
- Personnel of fire departments and or safety management departments from various Institutions/Organisations can seek admission for further advanced education and training program.
- Duration mentioned is for training/ contact hours only.
See the complete range of PFSMC courses for above eligibility criteria.